We are a law practice devoted exclusively to helping self-directed retirement plan clients meet their legal needs.
Starting or Acquiring a BusinessROBS
Draft Agreements or Contracts
New to Self-Directed Retirement Plan?Click Here for Guidance.
If all you need for your self-directed IRA is a LLC and Operating Agreement. Click here for 40% discount on state customized agreements and LLC formation.
For clients who are interested in unlocking the investment potential of self-directed retirement plans we help clients at each stage of the legal process:
How Can I or Should I Use a Self-Directed Retirement Plan? – Services include:
- Free consultations.
- Opinion letters- where certainty is needed for complex situations.
- Help select IRA custodian for and transfer funds to the self-directed Plan.
Need to Establish a LLC for “Checkbook” Control for Self-Directed IRAs – Services Include:
- Draft operating agreement and establish the LLC
- Serve as Special Advisor for the LLC
Want to Use Retirement Plan to Start a Business, Acquire a Business, or Provide Additional Capital – Services include:
- Consultation to understand your business objectives and choose the most effective plan
- Provide a dedicated attorney through the entire process
- Maintain legal compliance of the plan
Post Implementation of the Plan – Services Include:
- Prepare tax returns and ensure tax compliance
- Draft necessary contracts such as rental agreements or employment agreements
- Obtain Financing. We can help you obtain financing (for example you can obtain nonrecourse loans to purchase real estate in your self-directed IRA).